Services for Individuals
The PAX Financial Group Full Service Approach includes financial assessments, retirement planning, investment management, insurance and practical advice.
For families and individual investors, our goal is to help you remove financial stress and implement a retirement strategy. So we help you with all aspects of your financial life which can include:
- Investment Management
- PIVOT Retirement Planning™
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) and Roth-IRAs
- Non-Qualified Retirement Programs
- Life & Disability Income Insurance Needs
- Retirement Needs Analysis
- Health Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Tuition Funding Programs
- College Costs Analysis
- Charitable Giving
- Estate Planning*
* Estate Planning is managed by working in conjunction with the client’s tax and legal advisors.
Diversified Model Strategies
Are your investment decisions being made by one advisor?
This is common in the industry, but think about the risk. What if the market goes down while the advisor is on vacation? How clearly is the advisor thinking if he or she is having marital problems? What if the advisor gets caught up in the latest Wall Street fad?
In our actively managed programs, all decisions are made in-house by a committee of experienced financial advisors utilizing unbiased third party software.
This unique committee structure protects you from the possible biases or events that may impact one advisors’ objectivity. Each advisor acts as a check and balance for the others.
- Investments are selected by an objective process, focused on evidence, not theory.
- A disciplined monitoring process is used that includes investment audits and focused position evaluations.
- We walk with you through both the good and bad times by maintaining awareness of the economic landscape.
- We don’t attempt to “time” the market. Instead we rely on a long-term disciplined investing strategy founded on research and supported by our leadership.
Just one more way PAX is looking out for your best interest.
Keeping You Informed
Many people leave their advisors each year because they don’t feel like they are kept informed. We can’t blame them…with your life savings, you need to be kept fully informed at all times.
So at PAX Financial Group, we take this seriously. Here’s how:
- 24/7 online access to your accounts
- Quarterly reports
- Monthly reporting of balances
- Annual meetings, either in person or virtual, at a minimum. Or more often (unlimited) if there are issues that need to be addressed
- Quick access to us during business hours, by phone or email