How We Got Started
In 2007, three Texas advisors were tired of the traditional “Wall Street” environment, which favored big business and high net worth individuals over everyone else. With sales quotas, conflicts of interest, and hidden layers of fees, it was difficult for the average individual or family to get a fair shake.
Each of these three founders were not raised in wealthy families. Instead, they worked their way up. They knew well the struggles that most people have with creating a secure future free from financial stress. Instead of helping the rich get richer, they wanted to help Middle America achieve a life of financial success and peace.
Wanting to offer that better solution, these three Texans left their Fortune 100 employer to form PAX Financial Group.
PAX Financial Group was founded on the principle that everyone is entitled to quality, unbiased financial advice.
We’re here to help you improve your life, plan your future, and end money stress once and for all. We do that by providing full-service help and coaching, from local advisors who are passionate about investing in your life.
Instead of the behemoths of Wall Street, PAX Financial Group is different:
- We’re small enough to provide a very personal experience but big enough to handle your complex financial issues.
- We’re young enough to be there for your kids and grandchildren, but experienced enough to have navigated different markets and economic cycles over the years.
- We’re a fee-based fiduciary. We are obligated to put our clients’ interests ahead of our own.
- We’re not here to help you get rich quick. We work with like-minded individuals who want to learn how to build wealth responsibly and manage risk for the benefit of their families.
- We’re financial experts and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, but we are most proud of our ability to communicate complex financial concepts in plain language. That’s what matters to us…helping you make your money work for you.
Our innovative methods are designed to help you avoid the most common money mistakes that keep most people from achieving their goals:
- Our unique PIVOT Retirement Planning ™ system will help you get on track, and stay on track, to reaching your life’s goals.
- We’re always looking to manage your risks. All PAX Financial Group investment recommendations are made by our investment committee, not an individual. So your future is not riding on one advisor’s opinion.
- We’re a Dave Ramsey SmartVestor Pro provider. We share Dave’s amazing philosophies and incorporate those in our coaching.
Learn more about why we’re unique here.